1. Rehabilitation of 11 Filtration Plants in Multan
2. Punjab Aab e Pak Authority launches its first project at Faislabad Chak Jhumra.
In the ground breaking ceremony Governor Punjab Muhammad Sarwar laid the foundation stone. The project aimed to provide clean drinking water to more than 57 thousands people from 16 surrounding villages. Chairman Aab e Pak Authority Dr. Shakeel Khan along with Chief Executive Officer Syed Zahid Aziz also participated in the ceremony. The oldest living lady from the Village Ms. Nooran bibi cut the ribbon to formally inaugurate the project.
3. Foundation Stone laid by Governor Punjab.
Ch. M. Sarwar (Patron-in-Chief of Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority), at Tehsil Renala Khurd, Okara for Surface Water Treatment Plant to be installed by Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority.
4. District Kasur Filtration Plants Under Construction.
5. Punjab Aab e Pak launched another project in Sahiwal division.
The project is aimed to provide safe drinking water to more than half million rural population with 113 dispensation units (Marakaz-e-Aab) in three districts of Sahiwal Division. The ground breaking ceremony took place in Tehsil Arifwala of District Pakpattan in presence of locally elected members, village community and higher management of Aab e Pak Authority.
6. Punjab Aab e Pak has set another milestone project in Faisalabad division.
The project will benefit approximately 0.7 million rural population through dispensing safe drinking water at 138 Marakaz-e-Aab in four districts of Faisalabad Division. The ground breaking ceremony was held in village 583 GB of Tehsil Jaranwala in District Faisalabad. The event was cherished by locally elected members, village community and higher management of Aab e Pak Authority. They all prayed for successful completion of project.